Wednesday 15 August 2007

Bismillahirahmaaniraheem

Assalamua-alaykum.w.w.

May this venture to spread what little good I can, insha'Allah be accepted from me and may whoever reads it be benefitted. Ameen.

One reason why I created a blog was becuase I realised how well some sisters have managed to keep blogs and create a space where they can collect their thoughts - reminding us of our duty to and relationship with Allah SWT. Being inspired by their words and knowing through my own love of reading what power words have on people, I hope that by connecting through our human bond, we can gain a better understanding of each other and our world through our words insha'Allah. And thus,
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficient, The Most Merciful,
I begin...

2 comments:

Glimpses of Insight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Quratul Ayn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.